Wednesday 17 October 2012

First off introductions.....

Hiya to anyone who has so kindly clicked on this page!!

I'm totally new to anything like this so please bare with me. I've decided to set up this blog just to post my nail findings, any nail art i do and just general chit chat really....
i would absolutely love to have a job in nail art or nail technology but if any of you were to look on google you would see the courses are not cheap!! So for now i sit in my bedroom whenever i get chance and just paint various designs on my own nails and on false ones.

I will probably find that i end up posting about other things other then nails and just post general thoughts, and anything else i come across in day to day life.

Thanks again for taking the time to come onto this page

Rhiannydd
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment