Monday 29 October 2012

nail art - food and drink part 4!!

Hi guys!!

So this is the final part of my food and drink logo nail art!! I hope you've enjoyed the others :) Just before i started writing this i received some post from a local beauty college to tell me i begin a nail services course next month!!! eeeeeekkkk!!! Finally I'm on the right path to reaching my dream job!!

Anyway on with the design. This post will feature my fanta design. I have to be honest, i absolutely LOVE this design. It's so cool and actually very simple to do but has a great effect. You'll see on the picture that i somehow managed to split the nail in between finishing the design and taking a picture so my apologies for that.

With this design the i only used one nail polish and the other colours are from nail art pens off ebay. This is simply because i didn't have the right colours in bottles to achieve a good look. Here is a picture




The colour is used for the base coat is Barry M  136 Tangerine. Now i have to say it does look like a bit of a weird colour in the bottle, but when you put it on, it's simply stunning. I think i may be actually obsessed with it. Obviously it's an orange colour but it has incredibly fine pieces of glitter in which gives it a beautiful shimmery effect. I'd definitely recommend this over a metallic orange (if that even exists?!?)

Next i did the writing. As with all my others i used my new look nail art pens and a small paintbrush only this time obviously in blue!! Definitely take your time with this as the a's are a little different to standard a's. I then outlined it in white. Only this time i used the nib of the pen as it was a lot thinner.

Writing done the next step was the background effect. For this i simply used a yellow nail art pen and an orange nail art pen and painted curving stripes above and below the writing - really simple actually!!

After  i took my white nail art pen and using the nib painted very short lines coming off the writing and painted 2 green leaves above it. 

And voilĂ  fanta nail is done!! i honestly can explain how easy it was to do this!! the longest part was the writing and that took minutes. In total it probably took about 7 minutes to complete this design so something you can definitely consider doing for your friends as the more you do it I'm sure the quicker you'll become.

Just a little tip given the amount of layers just ensure each one is dry before moving onto the next step and it'll be perfect.

I have to say this post seems very short but it's such an easy design there's not really much more i can say about it......the next few posts will hopefully be reviews about some new nail polishes I've brought, of course my Halloween nail art - which I'm yet to do and something a little bit different in the middle of the week so look out for that!!

Thanks again for checking out my page and hope to see you soon

Rhiannydd
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment